ADEOSUN SAYS WHISTLE-BLOWER OF IKOYI CASH RECOVERY WILL BE PAYED IN NEXT BATCH
Written by Kaka Saratu Poga on November 14, 2017
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, has said the whistleblower who intimated the government leading to the recovery of large cash running to billions of naira is already lined up for payment in the next batch.
Adeosun, in a statement on Sunday, denied reports the individual who tipped off the government had been abandoned.
The minister informed that “the Federal Government has not withheld any fund due to any whistleblower.
Adeosun, said the ministry had in place, detailed procedures for processing payments due under the Whistle-blower Policy.
The procedures, she said, were designed to prevent abuse and legal disputes and to ensure the protection of the information providers.